This is the online forum for the Yorkshire Renegades. Membership fees are required at the first shoot of each season to ensure membership.
Etiquette at each Shoot :
1. Arrive in good time to assist in setting up. Likewise, stay after to help clear up at the end.
2. Listen to safety briefing and follow all instructions.
3. Accept misses, penalties and mechanical failures with good grace.
4. Extend a hand to less experienced shooters
5. Respect the score-keepers, their decision is final.
6. Come to the loading table promptly when called and be ready when its your turn to shoot.
7. Give the observers time to verify the condition of your guns and ammunition.
8. Arrange your weapons and starting position safely and follow directions.
9. Listen to the Range Officer and follow safety rules at all times.
10. ENJOY YOURSELF!
Please note :
1) Rifle loads will need to be chronographed for new members and at the start of each season and must be <1000 feet per second.
2) Shotgun cartridges must use FIBRE wads whether shooting nitro or blackpowder.
3) Shoots will start at 9.30am to set up the range for the days shooting. Members are asked to arrive promptly to help set things up for a prompt start to the day's shooting.
4) Car parking spaces are very limited so please think ahead and car share where possible.
Yorkshire RenegadesChristmas Party 24th January 2015White Rose ClubNewmarket StreetSkipton7.30pm - 12.00am The two parties we have had in the past have been crackin evenings. This year we have chosen to change the format a little and the venue. This…Continue
" PROBLEMS " !!!!Is anyone using RWS 10 74 percussion caps? This past season I have been using them because I couldn't get hold of any CCI number 11's. Since using these, I have noticed rust starting to build up after about three days underneath the…Continue