This is the online forum for the Yorkshire Renegades. Membership fees are required at the first shoot of each season to ensure membership.
Etiquette at each Shoot :
1. Arrive in good time to assist in setting up. Likewise, stay after to help clear up at the end.
2. Listen to safety briefing and follow all instructions.
3. Accept misses, penalties and mechanical failures with good grace.
4. Extend a hand to less experienced shooters
5. Respect the score-keepers, their decision is final.
6. Come to the loading table promptly when called and be ready when its your turn to shoot.
7. Give the observers time to verify the condition of your guns and ammunition.
8. Arrange your weapons and starting position safely and follow directions.
9. Listen to the Range Officer and follow safety rules at all times.
10. ENJOY YOURSELF!
Please note :
1) Rifle loads will need to be chronographed for new members and at the start of each season and must be <1000 feet per second.
2) Shotgun cartridges must use FIBRE wads whether shooting nitro or blackpowder.
3) Shoots will start at 9.30am to set up the range for the days shooting. Members are asked to arrive promptly to help set things up for a prompt start to the day's shooting.
4) Car parking spaces are very limited so please think ahead and car share where possible.
Hi All, we have managed to sort out our issue and the shoot on the 26th of April is a goer!!There are going to be some changes to the provisional dates and I will let you know about these changes as soon as I know the details. The changes are likely…Continue
Started by Soapy in General Apr 15.
Not long to go now guys and gals, the new season is almostt upon us!Don't forget to bring your FAC and SGC for our records, your usual rifle load to chrono, fibre wad shotgun carts and some cash for this year's subscription, lunch and a pen ( 'cos…Continue
Started by Squire in General Apr 4.
Here you are guys and gals.The dates are provisional at the moment and will be confirmed as soon as is possible.11th April26th April9th May31st May13th June11th July26th July12th Sept27th Sept10th Oct25th Oct7th NovWe also plan to negotiate a few…Continue
My friend & gunsmith Richard Kershaw has two pistols for sale.1- Uberti 4 3/4, 1873 Cattleman .44 cal, brand new unfired. It was purchased from Kranks for a customer & a nitro conversion was done, he was let down. He wants £365 for as is,…Continue